Beech plywood is produced by combining papels obtained from domestic and imported beech trees with WBP water-resistant glue.
Beech Plywood is used in construction, automotive, toy, parquet, packaging, caravan, container, wagon, aircraft and ship industries
Forest Yapı makes its supply for all requested thicknesses. It aims to deliver the right product to its customers at the best possible price.
Beech Plywood Features
|Dimension||2500 mm x 1250 mm | 1700 mm x 2200 mm|
BEECH PLYWOOD TECHNICAL INFORMATION
Beech Plywood is used in construction, automotive, toy, parquet, packaging, caravan, container, wagon, aircraft, ship industry and industries.
There should be at least 5 or 7 layers, the more the number of layers, the stronger the strength. If the number of layers is high in CNC cutting, the material gap will be less, so there is no problem of layering and unfolding.
|3||Tree of Types||Beech|
|2500 mm x 1250 mm-1700 x 2200|
- Almost all kinds of lacquers, paints, varnishes etc. are acceptable
- Easy to process through machine.
- It can be supplied in standard sizes.
- Both surfaces are sanded and gauged.
- Absence of imperfections such as knots, cracks or splinters anywhere.
- Having the same density at every point.
- Ready to use.
- Does not require any preparation process.
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED IN BEECH PLYWOOD
Beech Plywood is produced from WBP glue and therefore it is resistant to boiling water for 72 hours. Beech Plywood is preferred in many areas because of its durability, non-shrinking and non-swelling, high mechanical properties and ability to hold nails and screws. It is also easy to process and decorative.
While purchasing Beech Plywood, it may be beneficial for you to pay attention to the following. Beech Plywood surface quality should be smooth. One surface at least a quality, no cracks and knots. The other surface is B quality. A certain amount of cracks and knots are acceptable.
- Its caliber should be smooth and the thicknesses should be homogeneous superficially.
- The surface should not show any regional thickness differences.
- There should be no margins, if possible, the inner layer thicknesses should be equal.
- There should be no miter misalignment, it may cause problems during side-by-side use.
- The number of layers should be at least 3 layers, the higher the number of layers, the stronger the strength, there will be no problems with CNC cutting process.
- The water counter must be WBP glued. (phenol formaldehyde)
- If it started with a beech tree type, all layers must be of the same tree type, the use of different trees in plywood production is a problem in plywood.
- This issue should be taken into consideration when purchasing.
BEECH PLYWOOD USAGE AREAS
- Construction industry
- Packaging industry
- Container base
- In hobby designs
- In the making of music columns
- In machine model molds
- It is used in fields such as automotive.