Pine Plywood serves a large number of sectors in terms of usage area. Manufactured from pine trees imported from Turkey and Brazil, South America, it is imported in 8 mm and above thicknesses and is resistant to water and humidity. Pine Plywood is divided into 2 classes as B/C and C/C in terms of quality.
Forest Yapı maintains production and continuous stocks in all thicknesses in order to meet the Pine Plywood demand quickly. The right product to its customers at the best possible price.
Forest Yapı applies this experience to every product as a service. It is used in Construction, Automotive, Toy, Parquet, Packaging, Wagon, Aircraft, Ship Industries.
Pine Plywood Features
|2500 mm x 1250 mm | 2440 mm x 1220 mm
PINE PLYWOOD TECHNICAL INFORMATION
It stands out with its products in pine plywood and other plywood types in Turkiye and abroad.
|Tree of Type
|2500 x 1250 mm – 2440 x 1200 mm
- Almost all kinds of lacquers, paints, varnishes etc. accepts.
- Easy to machine.
- It can be supplied in standard sizes.
- Both surfaces are sanded and gauged.
- Absence of imperfections such as knots, cracks or splinters anywhere.
- Having the same density at every point.
- Ready to use.
- Does not require any preparation process.
PINE PLYWOOD IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Pine Plywood is produced from WBP glue and therefore it is resistant to boiling water for 72 hours. Pine Plywood is preferred in many fields for its durability, non-shrinking and swelling, high mechanical properties and ability to hold nails and screws. It is also easy to process and decorative.
While purchasing Pine Plywood, it may be beneficial for you to pay attention to the following. Pine surface quality of plywood should be smooth
It should be at least B quality, there should be no cracked knots. Other surface C quality a certain amount of cracks and knots are acceptable.
- Its caliber should be smooth and the thicknesses should be homogeneous superficially.
- The surface should not show any regional thickness differences.
- There should be no margins, if possible, the inner layer thicknesses should be equal.
- There should be no miter misalignment, it may cause problems during side-by-side use.
- The number of layers should be at least 3 layers, the higher the number of layers, the stronger the strength, there will be no problems with laying floors in CNC cuttings.
- The water counter must be WBP glued. (phenol formaldehyde)
- If pine started with a tree type, all layers must be the same tree type;using different wood types in plywood production may cause problems and while purchasing you should take this in consideration.
PINE PLYWOOD USAGE AREAS
- construction industry
- Packaging industry
- container base
- It is used in fields such as automotive.