Turkish Plywood Turkey
Turkish Plywood Turkey is in stock in all its thick dimensions. Turkish Plywood Turkey with a wide usage area; build, They are used in automotive, toy, parquet, packaging, wagon, aircraft, ship industry and industries.
It is produced from birch, poplar, pine, beech wood. Birch, poplar, pine, beech is a very durable tree, the ghgbfplywood obtained from it is a product with a very high durability.
It is a highly preferred product due to its advantageous features.
Call us for our durable plywood stocks from Turkiye birch trees.
Turkish Plywood Features
|Dimension||2500 mm x 1250 mm-1700 x 2200|
TURKİSH PLYWOOD · TECHNICAL INFORMATION
Turkish Plywood Turkey general features can be listed as follows. For technical information, see additional information. If you want more detailed consultancy about Turkish Plywood Turkey, please do not hesitate to call us. Our solution suggestions can provide you many advantages.
Type Of Tree
|BB/BB – BB/CP –CP/C|
|2500 mm x 1250 mm-1700 x 2200|
- Almost all kinds of lacquers, paints, varnishes etc. Are acceptable.
Easy to process through machıne.
It can be supplied in standard sizes.
Both surfaces are sanded and gauged.
Absence of imperfections such as knots, cracks or splinters anywhere.
Having the same density at every point.
Ready to use.
Does not require any preparation process.
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED IN TURKISH PLYWOOD TURKEY
Turkish Plywood Turkey is produced from WBP glue and therefore it is resistant to boiling water for 72 hours.
Many of Turkish Plywood Turkey
The reason why it is preferred in the field is its durability, not shrinking and swelling, high mechanical properties and ability to hold nails and screws. It is also easy to process and decorative.
While purchasing Turkish Plywood Turkey, it may be beneficial for you to pay attention to the following. Turkish Plywood Turkey surface quality should be smooth. One surface must be at least A quality and must not have cracks and knots. The other surface is B quality. A certain amount of cracks and knots are acceptable.
Turkish Plywood Turkey;
- Its caliber should be smooth and the thicknesses should be homogeneous superficially.
- The surface should not show any regional thickness differences.
- There should be no margins, if possible, the inner layer thicknesses should be equal.
- There should be no miter misalignment, it may cause problems during side-by-side use.
- The number of layers should be at least 3 layers, the higher the number of layers, the
- stronger the strength, there is no problem of layering in CNC cutting.
- The water counter must be WBP glued. (phenol formaldehyde)
- If Birch started with the tree type, all layers must be of the same tree type, different wood usages in plywood production creates problems in plywood and this issue should definitely be taken into consideration when purchasing.
TURKıSH PLYWOOD TURKEY USAGE AREAS
- Construction industry
- Packaging industry
- Container base
- It is used in fields such as automotive.